SkyDemon Forums

Sky Demon and X-Plane

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic19877.aspx

By Rictus - 4/20/2017 2:25:43 PM

I've just switched from FSX to X-Plane 11, use Skydemon on an iPad Mini with it. Can connect it all up no problem and navigation is working - but I wondered if anyone knew of a plugin for XPlane that can fake ADS-B transmission to send positions of other Vatsim aircraft to Skydemon?
By JoFe - 8/28/2016 6:26:23 PM

It used to be fairly simple to connect these on the same PC. In Sky Demon it was Go Flying - Connect X-Plane.
In pre-10.45 X-Plane there was an option in Settings to output data to a PC.
Not any more.

Something has happened between the new versions of both programs so that I cannot make the connection any more.

I'd be grateful for advice on how to fix this.

Thanks! 
By chloroformaa - 10/29/2023 8:29:50 AM

Hi ..I tried following the above things ..but can't connect my xplane to skydemon within same PC . There was an existing iP address 192.168.0.1..i added 2 more, one is my PC IP address (through cmd-ipconfig/all) and other is 127.0.0.1 (local host), but still there is no option in skydemon PC which says "use xplane" unlike skydemon mobile which has such an option..
Under "go flying" in skydemon PC , there is an option which says "sync with skydemon mobile" .it asks me to install windows mobile device centre first..but i think even this option will just share routes etc between 2 devices and not mirror the skydemon mobile onto my PC..?..
Is there any other way..?..

Regards..
By Tim Dawson - 10/30/2023 9:57:37 AM

Setup -> Third Party Devices