SkyDemon Forums

GEN, AGA, COM, RAC part in Skyguide Swiss VFR manual

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic10768.aspx

By Robinflyer - 11/25/2013 7:47:49 PM

Dear Skydemon team

First of all, I would like to thank you for this great tool! I recently purchased the Skyguide Swiss VFR manual. I have been wondering where the GEN, AGA, COM, RAC part of the VFR manual is? Are these documents available? I can see only the AD part (the AD info and VAC charts in the orange plate section). For your information, I am using the Skydemon App for Android. Thank you for very much your answer.
By Rob Hart - 2/27/2015 11:11:30 AM

Hunter,

The AIP is the Aeronautical Information Publication from each country... so there is information relative to IFR and VFR.

The additional flight guides (in Switzerland, Skyguide) tend to have extra information specifically for VFR pilots, including details about some aerodromes which are not listed in the AIP. We do have access to these documents, but there is a charge to us, so there must be a charge to you.

Aerodrome specific pages can be downloaded on the desktop version, and they are stored locally on your PC. When you open them, they are displayed in your pdf viewer, so searching within pdf should be possible.