Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Skydemon shortcut

Author
Martin B
Too Much Forum (936 reputation)Too Much Forum (936 reputation)Too Much Forum (936 reputation)Too Much Forum (936 reputation)Too Much Forum (936 reputation)Too Much Forum (936 reputation)Too Much Forum (936 reputation)Too Much Forum (936 reputation)Too Much Forum (936 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi All, since I upgraded SKYDEMON I can't find the shortcut that used to exist on my desktop. If I search the SKYDEMON directories I can't find an application or shortcut that I can cut and paste onto my desktop so at the moment I'm stumped as to how to get the programme working, has anyone got any thoughts?

Thanks

Martin
srayne
srayne
Too Much Forum (46K reputation)Too Much Forum (46K reputation)Too Much Forum (46K reputation)Too Much Forum (46K reputation)Too Much Forum (46K reputation)Too Much Forum (46K reputation)Too Much Forum (46K reputation)Too Much Forum (46K reputation)Too Much Forum (46K reputation)
You'll find the files in "C:\Program Files\Divelements Limited\SkyDemon".

You can create a shortcut on the desktop by dragging it onto the desktop, or "Pin to Start Menu" and "Add to Quick Launch" by right clicking on it.

Miket67m
Miket67m
Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)
I have had the same problem on my PC and laptop on the last two occasions I have upgraded. It also removes it from the start menu (Win 7 Pro, Sophos anti-virus). Is it not possible for the upgrade process to at least replace it in the start menu?
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)
Go to Control Panel>Add/Delete Software and delete SD. Then go to:-

http://www.skydemon.aero/download.aspx

and download the latest version. This should sort out all your problems.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

Edited 6/1/2012 12:06:02 PM by Sky Painter
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search