Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SkyDemon lagging behind xplane

Author
K
Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
As in the title, when I’m using SkyDemon with xplane, it seems to be running behind the simulator. For example, if I turn right, it doesn’t show that turn for a good amount of time.
The computer is high spec, (gaming machine), & the internet connection is a fast & stable one.

Any ideas?
Smartflyer
S
Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)
Kiloecho - 1/13/2023 7:36:36 PM
HiAs in the title, when I’m using SkyDemon with xplane, it seems to be running behind the simulator. For example, if I turn right, it doesn’t show that turn for a good amount of time. The computer is high spec, (gaming machine), & the internet connection is a fast & stable one. Any ideas?

I was having this problem, based on an XPlane forum search I changed my XPlane network settings from broadcast to all IP addresses to only a single IP address and then input the IP address of my Skydemon tablet which I found in the Tablet settings.

Kiloecho
K
Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)
Smartflyer - thank you, I’ll give that a try
Boeingboy
Boeingboy
Too Much Forum (106 reputation)Too Much Forum (106 reputation)Too Much Forum (106 reputation)Too Much Forum (106 reputation)Too Much Forum (106 reputation)Too Much Forum (106 reputation)Too Much Forum (106 reputation)Too Much Forum (106 reputation)Too Much Forum (106 reputation)
I've noticed this as well but found the problem lay in the processing power of the tablet. Upgrading from 2 to 3gb RAM saw my SD presentation keep up with X-Plane. 

I'm using two Samsung Tab A8 Lites which run SD very well. 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search