Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

New user iPad Pro 12.9

Author
P
Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a feeling this is a very basic question - I have SD on my iPhone all fine but now I have added to my ipad and none of the ground detail is appearing.   I’m getting a message install UK chart but according to the menu it’s installed.  Can anyone guide me here? Thanks Graham
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
Photohonesty - 8/23/2022 9:28:26 AM
I have a feeling this is a very basic question - I have SD on my iPhone all fine but now I have added to my ipad and none of the ground detail is appearing.   I’m getting a message install UK chart but according to the menu it’s installed.  Can anyone guide me here? Thanks Graham

Assuming that the UK chart is installed, tap the Mapping icon (bottom right-hand corner of screen next to the location button) then tap on Terrain and Surface Features and tick the boxes of the features you would like displayed on the chart.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

Photohonesty
P
Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)
Thanks Mike the detail options are already selected. When I click on charts UK is clicked and says it is installed. And yet in the middle of the screen I have a prompt ‘Install United Kingdom Chart’. I wonder if this might be an issue in moving from trial to subscription. Maybe delete the app and start again. All is well on my iPhone G
Photohonesty
P
Thanks Mike reinstalling the app cured the issue thanks fir your message earlier
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search