Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

"Trim" Log files

Author
E
Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
On a recent flight I must have forgotten to stop the log.
Thus it tracked me along the roads to my home, and also added a point at N0.0° E0.0° at a time of, I guess, 0.

Now I get "This track log contains gaps in recording of up to 1189 hr 38 m" and a dotted line jumping from my home to the West of Africa....
Is there a way to remove that erroneous point or trim the end of the log to the end of flight?

ExternalUse
E
Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)Too Much Forum (65 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Oops, I should have used the search function better. I don't seem to be the first one having this kind of issue.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search