Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Germany, Hannnover (EDDV): Airspace C down to FL 60 and TMZ are not shown on map

Germany, Hannnover (EDDV): Airspace C down to FL 60 and TMZ are not...
Author
c
Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I have just took the paper ICAO-Map and my SkyDemon trying to navigate to Hannover (EDDV). In difference to the paper ICAO-Map SD does not show that airspace C floor is down at FL 60 (instead of FL 100) and the TMZ is missing completely.
Am I unable to use SD or is it really missing?

Thanks, Chris.

cbk
c
Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)Too Much Forum (62 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
cbk - 7/7/2020 9:50:35 PM
Hello,

I have just took the paper ICAO-Map and my SkyDemon trying to navigate to Hannover (EDDV). In difference to the paper ICAO-Map SD does not show that airspace C floor is down at FL 60 (instead of FL 100) and the TMZ is missing completely.
Am I unable to use SD or is it really missing?

Thanks, Chris.

Sorry for my mistake,
I had activated automatic cluttering by mistake. It is all shown.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search