Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Icon of an airplane on the map

Author
R
Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
On the german map I found an icon of an airplane and I don't know what that means.

Does anybodoy know this icon and the meaning? It seems to be fixed on the map.

Mike Stueber
Mike Stueber
Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)
Ralfons - 6/6/2020 2:49:44 PM
On the german map I found an icon of an airplane and I don't know what that means.

Does anybodoy know this icon and the meaning? It seems to be fixed on the map.

You have choosen "Sporting Activity" and than you will see the places, where aerobatics (Kunstflug) takes place.

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.4K reputation)
Page 96 of the User Manual.
Ralfons
R
Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)Too Much Forum (94 reputation)
Thank you!

On an airport with an aerobatic area is only the gray line without this airplane icon. So the icon is only there if no aerobatics area (or box) is set up.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search