Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Weight Balance (Unit Conversion)??

Author
t
Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I am trying to configure my plane weight balance parameter in SKydemon but I think Skydemon works in inches and the data from my plane (a DR400) is in M.kg. How can we make it work? Is there a simple way? Here is the copy of the weight balance sheet of my plane.
Thanks to let me know how to configure it on Skydemon so that I can learn, do it myself for other planes in the club.

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)
techie59 - 3/7/2020 9:49:14 PM
Hello,
I am trying to configure my plane weight balance parameter in SKydemon but I think Skydemon works in inches and the data from my plane (a DR400) is in M.kg. How can we make it work? Is there a simple way? Here is the copy of the weight balance sheet of my plane.
Thanks to let me know how to configure it on Skydemon so that I can learn, do it myself for other planes in the club.

It doesn’t matter what units you use for ‘bras de levier’ providing you are consistent I.e always use m, 

Make sure that the settings>Change units>weight is set to ‘Kilograms’

techie59
t
Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)Too Much Forum (273 reputation)
grahamb - 3/7/2020 10:24:54 PM
Hello,

It doesn’t matter what units you use for ‘bras de levier’ providing you are consistent I.e always use m, 

Could you show me a screen shot on how to enter on the configuration screen of Skydemon? Thanks, 
grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)
techie59 - 3/7/2020 10:27:41 PM
Hello,

Could you show me a screen shot on how to enter on the configuration screen of Skydemon? Thanks, 

May I suggest you download the user manual and follow the steps in that?

It's all explained very clearly in there, Page 31 onwards, with screenshots. 

Edited 3/8/2020 10:09:58 AM by grahamb
techie59
t
grahamb - 3/8/2020 9:53:59 AM
Hello,

May I suggest you download the user manual and follow the steps in that? I

t's all explained very clearly in there, Page 31 onwards, 

Excellent, let me try this. 

techie59
t
grahamb - 3/8/2020 9:53:59 AM
Hello,

May I suggest you download the user manual and follow the steps in that?

It's all explained very clearly in there, Page 31 onwards, with screenshots. 

OK I have enter the data as is and it is working, no need for conversion. It was so easy that I thought there was more into it. 
Again, Skydemon Rocks!!

Edited 3/8/2020 11:37:52 AM by techie59
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search