Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Unable to email a flight log

Author
DavidC
Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Since the last update to V3.13.2.216 I can't seem to email my flight logs using my iPhone or iPad - same error message appears on both devices - "The window cannot be shown at the moment because another window is open"

The logs are present and can be viewed etc, just not sent. I'm using an iPad and iPhone with the latest Apple software, and this just seemed to arise in the past few days since the last update. 

Is this just me or has anyone else had this problem?

--- CPL/IR/FI based in South of England
grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
DavidC - 1/11/2020 12:29:17 PM
Since the last update to V3.13.2.216 I can't seem to email my flight logs using my iPhone or iPad - same error message appears on both devices - "The window cannot be shown at the moment because another window is open"

The logs are present and can be viewed etc, just not sent. I'm using an iPad and iPhone with the latest Apple software, and this just seemed to arise in the past few days since the last update. 

Is this just me or has anyone else had this problem?

I believe this is fixed in the current beta (v.3.13.3.217).

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search