Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Preparing for trip to Jersey.

Author
Clive
Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm planning to go to Jersey in the next few weeks and have been researching all the info that's available on the very helpful websites. The flight will be from a ZZZZ to Jersey. 
However the SD planning warnings are telling me:
'This Flight is not permitted by the UK Border Force'
Pressing on the spanner brings up the Online GAR page with the added info for CI section added. 
Is there a problem or do I just ignore the warning? 
Thanks, Clive
Info pages:

SD version 3.12.10 on an iPhone 5SE

Edited 9/3/2019 10:51:03 AM by Clive
grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)
You have to depart from either a Designated port of entry/ exit or an airfield with a Customs/Border Force Agreement, as Jersey is not in the EU.

More details here

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/828290/GAR-Instructions-August-2019.pdf

Edited 9/3/2019 12:50:45 PM by grahamb
Clive
Clive
Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)
grahamb - 9/3/2019 12:49:36 PM
You have to depart from either a Designated port of entry/ exit or an airfield with a Customs/Border Force Agreement, as Jersey is not in the EU.

More details here

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/828290/GAR-Instructions-August-2019.pdf

Right, thanks, crazy eh. We can go to the EU but not to CI's..........luckily Beccles a few miles away is on the list !
Great info thanks. SD has given me the OK from Beccles! 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search