Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Some Columns missing in pilot log

Author
p
Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I've change my PC (Win10 Pro  - 1903) and after re-installing Win10 & Skydemon, I can't see in pilot log the following columns : level, TrkT & GS.
What's wrong in my setting ? I've these columns in my Phone Android, both PC & Phone have the latest version.
Thanks for your help

Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
pat.lach.pil - 8/23/2019 8:17:32 PM
Hi, I've change my PC (Win10 Pro  - 1903) and after re-installing Win10 & Skydemon, I can't see in pilot log the following columns : level, TrkT & GS.
What's wrong in my setting ? I've these columns in my Phone Android, both PC & Phone have the latest version.
Thanks for your help

Plan a route, click on Pilot Log, click on Settings, then click on the Plog Columns tab and select the columns that you want displayed.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

pat.lach.pil
p
Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)
Sky Painter - 8/24/2019 8:28:17 AM
Thanks for your help

Plan a route, click on Pilot Log, click on Settings, then click on the Plog Columns tab and select the columns that you want displayed.

Thanks for your help, but I've done yet, and the result is different than I've before (see attached file)
In fact on PC version, there is no possibility to select these 4 columns as we can  do on Android Version.
(Have make a hard copy on attached file)

Attachments
Issue with pilot log.pdf (424 views, 264.00 KB)
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
pat.lach.pil - 8/24/2019 3:44:53 PM
Thanks for your help

Thanks for your help, but I've done yet, and the result is different than I've before (see attached file)
In fact on PC version, there is no possibility to select these 4 columns as we can  do on Android Version.

That's most peculiar. I have "your" missing columns on my PC version of SD.

I am not sure if this will work, but it's worth a try. Set up the Plog on your Android device with the columns you want, then save your Settings to the cloud. Then open SD on your PC and download your recently saved Settings from the cloud. However, you should be aware that this action will overwrite your previous settings on the PC.

Let me know if this works for you.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

pat.lach.pil
p
Sky Painter - 8/25/2019 10:54:35 AM
Thanks for your help

I am not sure if this will work, but it's worth a try. Set up the Plog on your Android device with the columns you want, then save your Settings to the cloud. Then open SD on your PC and download your recently saved Settings from the cloud. However, you should be aware that this action will overwrite your previous settings on the PC.

Thanks again, I've done your solution but no result, but now SD work well.
Here is my procedure:
First have remove SD from my new computer, then find all other files related with SD into my system Disk C:.
After that, using the disk of my all pc where SD was installed, I've lauch Skydemon.exe and updated SD to last version.
after adding a Chart & a route, pilot log show all columns ... that's great.
I suppose an issue during the previous installation ..
Sorry for disturbing you, SD is a great software. Patrick

Sky Painter
Sky Painter
pat.lach.pil - 8/25/2019 12:50:00 PM
Sky Painter - 8/25/2019 10:54:35 AM
Thanks for your help

Thanks again, I've done your solution but no result, but now SD work well.
Here is my procedure:
First have remove SD from my new computer, then find all other files related with SD into my system Disk C:.
After that, using the disk of my all pc where SD was installed, I've lauch Skydemon.exe and updated SD to last version.
after adding a Chart & a route, pilot log show all columns ... that's great.
I suppose an issue during the previous installation ..
Sorry for disturbing you, SD is a great software. Patrick

I'm so pleased that you've been able to sort out your problem Smile

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore