Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

User waypoints creating and login on PC

Author
j
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
I need creating the user waypoints . What is  GPX format ?? Is possible creating user waypoints at PC and next input to Sky Demon?
Why my PC doesn't remember name and password. Every time when I start Sky Demon I have to work out my name and password?
Jaju

Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
jaju - 5/2/2019 3:33:38 PM
Hi
I need creating the user waypoints . What is  GPX format ?? Is possible creating user waypoints at PC and next input to Sky Demon?
Why my PC doesn't remember name and password. Every time when I start Sky Demon I have to work out my name and password?
Jaju

Start SD on your PC. Click on Waypoints (at the top of the screen) and you will see a list of existing user waypoints (if any). Then click on Create. The input dialogue box indicates the input format. Having created your waypoint, save it to the cloud which will enable you download it from the cloud onto any other device.

If you are being asked for your username and password each time you start SD, I suspect that you are logging out at the end of each session. Instead, just close the window. That will leave you logged in so that next time you start SD, you will not be asked for your username or password.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search