Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

How to delete flight logs

Author
AnglianAV8R
Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I plan routes on a WIN7 netbook and then sync onto my chinese GPS for navigation. Sometimes, I use two GPS units in flight and have them both sync'd with the netbook to show the route. Oddly, I have ended up with two slightly different flight logs stored on my netbook, for the same flight.

How do I delete a flight log from my netbook? I right clicked the mouse on the flight in the window that shows the list of logs, expecting to get a delete option, but no joy there.

SD and a cheap Chinese satnav = Jobzagoodun.
nje
nje
Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)
On your PC go into Documents >skydemon> logs and they are all stored there, and can be delted, you will also have to delete them from your devices otherwise when you next sync, skydemon plan will copy them back to your PC
AnglianAV8R
AnglianAV8R
Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)
luverly jubbly

Thanks, all done.

Interestingly, I can delete logs from the GPS unit via the SD menu. Yet you can't on the PC, although it is simple once the penny drops.

SD and a cheap Chinese satnav = Jobzagoodun.
Christer Dahlgren
C
Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)
How do I delete flights from my log on the iPad? I have merged flights and want to get rid of the un-merged parts.
After having deleted them on the iPad are they deleted in the Cloud after uploading and will they also be deleted on the PC after sync?

BR

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)
Christer Dahlgren - 1/23/2019 5:25:58 PM
How do I delete flights from my log on the iPad? I have merged flights and want to get rid of the un-merged parts.
After having deleted them on the iPad are they deleted in the Cloud after uploading and will they also be deleted on the PC after sync?

BR

Swipe left on the log concerned.

Yes, I believe they are deleted from the cloud.

emporer
e
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
grahamb - 1/23/2019 6:21:16 PM

BR

emporer
e
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)

BR

emporer
e

BR

emporer
e

BR

On IOs system that is half true !!!
if you open LOG you CAN NOT delete a log directly from the displayed log -list.
You first have to go to OPEN-logs (very logically :-( ) and than you can delete from the list by swiping to the left.

I addressed this problem already to SD 

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)
That’s because it’s just a list of recent log titles, not actually opening the file of log records themselves.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search