Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

PA28-161 Profile, C-152,

Author
Squibbles
Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I am a new subscriber to SD and I used it for the first time last week.

I currently have a simple aircraft profile and tried to configure my own and particularly to change the level, as it defaults to 3000ft which was not suitable as i was flying at 2100ft.

Does anyone have the PA28-161 Warrior aircraft profile and the C-152 that I could upload please?

Thanks

T67M
T67M
Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)Too Much Forum (20K reputation)
Have a look on the aircraft page for "find online" - you should find my PA28-161 profile there which you can modify to match your specific aircraft without too much work - every aircraft is slightly different, so you can't just use one without checking and tweaking it slightly.

Sadly no-one has submitted a profile for the C152 - I've written a number of profiles for aircraft where I have the POH and a W&B schedule, but I don't have access to a C152. If anyone else has a C152 profile, please submit it to SkyDemon so they can add it for the benefit of other users. If you don't feel competent to write the profile, send me a PDF of the relevant parts of the POH plus a recent weighing and I'll try to do it up for you.

Good luck,

Mike.
Squibbles
Squibbles
Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)Too Much Forum (457 reputation)
There is no "find online" button on the new version of Sky Demon - the one that I have on Android or on the web based..

I can maybe write one/two for both the PA28-161 as I have a background in software development - and i will probably do them for the specific aircraft that I fly but I am just getting to grips with SD so this may take a while.

Is it written in XML?

Can I find the  "find online" option in the web.skydemon.aero site?

Edited 6/21/2015 9:48:46 PM by Squibbles
Pete
Pete
Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)
Android version, setup, aircraft, cloud,find online.

The profiles are just a matter of filing in the numbers extracted from poh & wt&bal.You may need to fidlle with the numbers to get them in your favourite units and format.
Edited 6/21/2015 10:44:52 PM by Pete
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search