Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

saving waypoints in the Ipad

Author
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I created waypoints on the computer, saved in the cloud, charge them in the Ipad ... they stay there for a while and at a certain moment (I don't know precisely when) they just disappear from the Ipad. If it happens during a trip when I don't have an internet connection, it may be a real problem. I understand it is possible to include the waypoints in the Custom Data folder, but, is there a way to save the waypoints on the Ipad directly ?

Thanks in advance,

Guillermo
ckurz7000
ckurz7000
Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)
Hi Guillermo, do I interpret your avatar correctly in that you fly a Calidus gyrocopter? It's a fun gyro to fly and I used to fly one for several years. Didn't have the iPad and SD back then. Now I use both in the ArrowCopter and they work like a charm for me.

-- Chris.

P.S.: Sorry for the off-topic post.
guille
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Hi Chris,

Yes, I have a Calidus (already 330 hours) and very happy with it.

Concerning the waypoints issue, at the moment they stay in the Ipad, even if I close it completely and reopen it. Perhaps it was a bug solved with the last version?
GyroTom
GyroTom
Too Much Forum (378 reputation)Too Much Forum (378 reputation)Too Much Forum (378 reputation)Too Much Forum (378 reputation)Too Much Forum (378 reputation)Too Much Forum (378 reputation)Too Much Forum (378 reputation)Too Much Forum (378 reputation)Too Much Forum (378 reputation)
Hi Guillermo

Have you managed to get the aircraft properties calculated properly for weight and balance in Skydemon?

I love flying my Calidus and think Skydemon is a great programme - but I just cannot get the weight and balance figured out.

At least my arithmetic is fine and so I can ensure safe loading by paper based maths

Tom
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search