Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

How do I tranfer routes and logs from ipad to Windows laptop?

Author
jbone
Too Much Forum (230 reputation)Too Much Forum (230 reputation)Too Much Forum (230 reputation)Too Much Forum (230 reputation)Too Much Forum (230 reputation)Too Much Forum (230 reputation)Too Much Forum (230 reputation)Too Much Forum (230 reputation)Too Much Forum (230 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, I used to be able to transfer SD route plans and flight logs between the ipad and the laptop via the apps section of iTunes, but this seems to have disappeared. How is this done now please? (I don't use 'cloud' as I am in a rural location and so rely on 3g which means I have a limited data allowance).

Thanks, John
guille
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
You can use an application called DiskAid, that allows to your laptop to "see" inside the ipad, and copy files without problem. I suggest also to use Fileapp in your Ipad, it helps a lot for managing files.

Guillermo
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search