Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Sidslip Edit Photo

Sidslip

Last Active: 7/30/2017 7:43:38 AM
Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)
Connections
Followers

Sidslip has no followers.

Following

Sidslip is not following anyone.

Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 0
35 reputation
0 achievements
2 posts
0 followers

Basic
Full Name
Sidslip

Birthday
17th February

About
Tagline
Never to old to pull G,Never to old to get overconfident

Interests
Flying .Keep fit.music festivals.cinema.open air events.military shows.cycling.

Biography
I Have had my pilots license since 1989 for 28 Years now, and am still learning to fly,I have had numerous lay offs from flying over the years for the usual reasons..Mortgage..redundancy.Moaning Wife.But I still manage to get  back in the air again..and I am currently flying the Robin DR400..I did part of my PPL Training in the South of France with The now discontinued FLIGHT TRAINING INTERNATIONAL..I became interested in flying through the Military..as an Infantry Soldier I had the privilege of flying in the rear of a gazelle Helicopter While on exercise in Canada in 1983,The Puma,and everyone's Favorite The CH47 CHINOOK  Helicopter here in the UK.I"ll Never Forget the sound of that Thing..and the Hedge Hopping over salisbury plain in the Chinook..Awesome!! experience. 

Work
Company
Former w/house Multi skilled Operator [now Redundant] Retired
Position
Mobile Force
Skills
Many
Connect
Links
Web Site
Not Provided.
Blog