SkyDemon

Adjusting flight levels on legs, and viewing Info

Adjusting flight levels on legs, and viewing Info

Author
Too Much Forum
Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Flight levels: I have right-clicked on legs, but cannot find the 'use route level' box to untick.

Flight Info: on my test I have brought up four TRA advisories: however 'the 'view on map' button simply takes me to a zoomed-out version of the whole intended flight. (c.f. the equivalent button on the ATZ info brought up on my test Does take me to the referred ATZ on the map.)

Can anyone help please?

Cheers, Robin
stevelup
Too Much Forum
Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Hi

Which platform are you trying this on, and what part of the world?
Robin
Too Much Forum
Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)

Windows 8, in the uk
stevelup
Too Much Forum
Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Which software are you using though? SkyDemon Light / SkyDemon Web in the browser, or the installed application?

If it's either of the web versions, you double click a leg rather than right clicking it to edit the leg height.

With regard to the TRAs, you'll need to say which ones for anyone to give any useful feedback I'm afraid.
Robin
Too Much Forum

Thank you!! Typical bloke not reading the instructions.

Do you know if there are plans to enable skydemon light on Android?

Robin
GO
Merge Selected
Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Username:

Password:

Select a Forum....