Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

French natural area and Parks

Author
mbenoit
Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Yes, I have tried disk aid today and it works just fine. Did you really set all national french parcs in SD using custom feature?
guille
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Yes, I used the same files that are used by other software, based on the ones published by the FFVV and arranged by a friend pilot. On my side, I just adapted the format to SkyDemon. These files overlap well the zones that appear on the official maps, but of course not exactly, but they are bigger, so quite safe.
I will be some days far from my computer, so if you want my Custom Data folder, I can send it to you this evening by mail, just send me a mail. The zones will appear on your computer and you can easily compare with OACI map.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search