Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

CTSW Aircraft Profile

Author
Chris_LSZO
Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members

stevelup - 9/22/2012 11:04:31 AM

290kg empty weight
145kg of bodies
25kg of fuel

===

460kg

So I would expect your arrow is right at the top of the box rather than outside it. Is SD actually generating a warning?

I have to bring it up because I have a question:
If I fill out all positions like its written above, there is a difference of 6kg between the empty weight in the aircraft property settings and the W&B-window. Example: Empty weight=300kg and later in the W&B window I set all position to 0kg the Takeoff weight is shown as 294kg. The same, if I set for example the pilot weight to 70kg, the Takeoff weight is shown as 364kg.
‌There is something wrong... All is fine, if I set the empty weight in the aircraft property settings to (not true) 306kg...

‌Chris‌

Edited 7/19/2017 8:16:36 AM by Chris_LSZO
pgroell
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)
In the General Tab you might have entered some fuel used before take off in the Taxi/take off field.

Chris_LSZO
Chris_LSZO
Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.3K reputation)
pgroell - 7/19/2017 8:42:37 AM
In the General Tab you might have entered some fuel used before take off in the Taxi/take off field.

Ahhh, excellent, thanks a lot Smile

Chris‌‌

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search