OK, here it is. To get SkyDemon to work on Airbox Foresight
1. Put a New SD card into your card reader in yourPC and open SkyDemon on your PC.
2. From The Menu bar select “Setup” then “Device ConnectivityOptions”
3. Select “I have a SkyDemon Mobile Device” then click on “Install SkyDemon on a New WindowsCE Device”
4. Select your SD card from the list. (Next part is IMPORTANT!!!!) In the box “Specify Location” Remove the word “SkyDemon” and just leave the “ \ “ in the box, and click Next. Select your Map (eg. United Kingdom) then click OK. You should get “Successful”
5. OK, Close SkyDemon on your PC and open the SD card where you have just installed SkyDemon.
6. Locate the file named “SkyDemon” and re-name it “specialfile “
7. Close the SD card window and re-open Sky Demonon your PC. You can now plan your flight and simply click the Sync Button on the menu bar.
Now try the SD card in your Airbox, It should open.
Things you need to check after SkyDemon has opened on your AirBox. Go to maps and load your map from the menu. You may also need to go to setup and GPS, Select com 7 and press the start GPS in the bottom right corner.
I hope this helps because it is outstanding on my Superbright7” Airbox and is 100% sunlight readable