Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Super Plus availabe at EDRA

Author
p
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Tim Dawson - 3/16/2020 2:31:56 PM
Thank you, that is indeed a helpful list. One of the main problems is that hundreds of airfields in our existing data are categorised as having "AvGas" without any differentiation of what kind, so that's the sort of problem that needs thought to properly solve.

My guess: AvGas will most probably be 100LL, as these entries from the AIP originate from times with only AvGas 100LL and MoGas (Ethanol-free Autofuel). The UL crowd and the Ethanol Autofuel are newer and many times put under MoGas.
grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
MarkusM - 3/17/2020 12:33:31 AM
Tim Dawson - 3/16/2020 2:31:56 PM
Thank you, that is indeed a helpful list. One of the main problems is that hundreds of airfields in our existing data are categorised as having "AvGas" without any differentiation of what kind, so that's the sort of problem that needs thought to properly solve.

My guess: AvGas will most probably be 100LL, as these entries from the AIP originate from times with only AvGas 100LL and MoGas (Ethanol-free Autofuel). The UL crowd and the Ethanol Autofuel are newer and many times put under MoGas.

Strictly speaking, UL91 is classified as Avgas, but to a different specification. There are other unusual Avgas formulations available in places like Russia, I believe. 

Also, at one time MOGAS was a specific product, with the specification of a road fuel (I don’t know which one) but produced to higher conformity and batch controlled. Nowadays, it has become a more generic term meaning anything bought from a roadside service station. 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search