Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

approach plates

Author
G
Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)Junior Member (13 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
How can I view a approach plate for an airport. I am interested in getting gluide slope information
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Gwhaarmann - 12/30/2018 9:30:53 PM
How can I view a approach plate for an airport. I am interested in getting gluide slope information

Assuming that you have already downloaded the appropriate AIP:-

On PC – Right click on the the airfield, click on the airfield name and then on Find Plates. Scroll down the list of plates until you find the one you want and then double click on it.

On tablet – Tap and hold (long tap) on the airfield to bring up the What's Here menu. Tap on Information and scroll down the list of plates until you find the one you want and then tap on it.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search