Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Vocal Audio Warnings/Alerts

Author
P
Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
a great SD solution demands a lot from the developers

‌Certainly for a dimbo like me, this would be almost impossible but you know how clever these SD people are :-)  

‌SD already has audio and it's obviously receiving the traffic data from PAW etc. I wonder whether it also receives the vocal audio from the same and it's a 'simple' matter of re-broadcasting or whether SD has to produce its own vocal audio based on the traffic data? Clearly re-broadcasting would be a lot less hassle than writing code to issue vocal warnings based on such-and-such criteria, so I hope the audio data is already 'attached' to the traffic data.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search