SkyDemon

SD Light (IPAD) - Missing frequencies for airfields etc

SD Light (IPAD) - Missing frequencies for airfields etc

Author
Too Much Forum
Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)Too Much Forum (92 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I've been using SD light for a long time now, mainly for checking my route and NOTAM / Flight details etc before departure.

Something that I noticed today after updating SD 3.4.2 is that airfield / zone frequencies no longer seem appear under the "What's Here?" popup box when you press and hold on an airfield.  I'm fairly sure it used to give frequencies for the ATZ or ZONE / APP (if applicable) etc.  But they are missing now.  The NAV aid frequencies still seem to be shown, but not the others.

Am I doing something wrong or are they stored somewhere else in the new version?  Having this information was very useful in checking against my flight guide so that I had all the correct frequencies before setting off.

I really hope this isn't a feature that has been removed from the free version as I think it was a great safety feature.

Many thanks

Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team
SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)SkyDemon Team (287K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I don't think they were ever there, though I may be incorrect. They're not part of the spec for SkyDemon Light (in fact they're specifically not in that product) so if they were included before, it would have been an error I'm afraid.
GO
Merge Selected
Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Username:

Password:

Select a Forum....

SkyDemon Forums