SkyDemon Forums

PILOT LOG FILE -- GETTING AT ALL THE DATA, POST FLIGHT

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic6906.aspx

By Biggles-EGKB - 8/16/2012 9:49:00 AM

With all the SD versions the LOGS feature makes it much easier to fill out the forms at the end of a flight. During the flight the PILOT LOG is outstanding and makes reporting next waypoint information excellent. The icing on the cake would be a facility to recall all of the PILOT LOG data for each waypoint of any flight, after the flight.

At the moment all of this seems to be lost once the next route is activated. It would be great to be able to get, post flight from the LOGS, not only a summary (good for stats), not only the breadcrumbs (great for seeing just how close you can fly to the PLOG) but also the details of the whole flight (that would be a fantastic feature for record keeping).

Finally, being able to print it perhaps through transferring the file into the cloud -- now that would be outstanding.

I know you like a challenge, but since all of this is just a text file it would be so simple but so useful.

Thoughts?
By Timeflows - 4/15/2013 4:11:19 PM

When I email my Log from my IPad it only sends the .gpx version and not the .flightlog. Anyone else have this problem?