SkyDemon Forums

flight logging auto start stop

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic5670.aspx

By sonwill - 4/16/2012 7:16:02 PM

Hello all,
I am not sure if I am going crazy or not, but it appears that since upgraded to the new version of skydemon, and skydemon MD on my GPS (to ver 2.3.2.15531) the automatic stopping of flight logging doesn't appear to work correctly...
It starts no problem and I get breadcrumbs, but after I land and commence taxi, I continue to get nav warnings as if I was in the air.
If I check the log breadcrumbs after syncing with my PC, it actually records my Taxi back to the apron, until I switch the device off.

Any one else having issues?
I can't find where to change the setting either, I am sure that previously I have seen a tick box for 'auto start/stop flight logging'

Since upgrading, it appears to be running faster than before, and no other problems so far.

Cheers

P.S Running Skydemon on a windows CE device, chinese GPS.

Dale
By Tim Dawson - 10/23/2017 10:34:10 AM

There's a subtle change in iOS 11 which may break background logging. We've had to do something in SkyDemon to get it to continue to work in the background but obviously this change will only take effect in the next release, which we hope to release within a couple of weeks.