SkyDemon Forums

Audio test before flying

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic32377.aspx

By Martin1099 - 10/16/2020 9:35:20 PM

The audio alerts of runway entry and in-particular traffic from PilotAware are excellent, but I find my wired or bluetooth connection can be unreliable.   

Is there an existing 'Test Audio' button available - ideally when in Navigation mode - so that you can hear if sound is coming thorugh the headset from SkyDemon?   

At the moment, I am choosing Setup > Nav Options > Speech > and swapping voice which plays "an example of how I will sound" which is a bit of a long-winded method.

Any tips?
By lmamane - 4/8/2021 6:39:30 AM

Martin1099 - 10/16/2020 9:35:20 PM
The audio alerts of runway entry and in-particular traffic from PilotAware are excellent, but I find my wired or bluetooth connection can be unreliable.   

Is there an existing 'Test Audio' button available - ideally when in Navigation mode - so that you can hear if sound is coming thorugh the headset from SkyDemon?   

At the moment, I am choosing Setup > Nav Options > Speech > and swapping voice which plays "an example of how I will sound" which is a bit of a long-winded method.

Any tips?

Go into navigation options, voice; just select the same voice again. The voice will present itself by name with a phrase like "My name is Kate/Samantha/... (enhanced). This is a sample of how I will sound".