http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic31780.aspx

By Aky - 9/22/2020 11:53:37 AM

And the clock should be in UTC.

A.
By Johannes B. - 9/22/2020 4:32:03 PM

Aky - 9/22/2020 11:53:37 AM
And the clock should be in UTC.

A.

But make it an optional display feature.
By mxb - 9/22/2020 10:25:21 PM

Personally I would like to have an ETA indication on the "what's there" window, because usually ATC does require and estimate of the ETA (the minutes, hour is not important, as you know) to a certain point, but showing ETE means that you need to sum the ETE to the time to get the required ETA. In a busy flight moment this could be very annoying (if not dangerous).

Zulu or local time, ETE or ETA selectable (or both present), exactly in the same place as now ETE is indicated (as shown below), are all not important detail, but having the ETA somewhere on that screen would be very, very useful.

By pilot-byom - 9/23/2020 6:27:36 AM

Alexander Arvidsson - 8/9/2020 2:48:44 PM
I'd love to see a clock added the instrument cluster while in flight. 

I am using ForeFlight (sorry for having to mention a competitor) to fly IFR. It did get a permanent clock in the tab bar a while ago. On the iPad it is superfluous, but on the small iPhone screen it is annoying and bad. I would love to disable, delete, whatever this bl**dy thing taking up space needed for more important things, there is no use for it in a modern cockpit flying a certain flight rule set.
By aarvidsson - 8/9/2020 2:48:44 PM

I'd love to see a clock added the instrument cluster while in flight.