SkyDemon Forums

Flight plan details problem

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic31538.aspx

By Tim Dawson - 7/1/2020 9:11:06 AM

All SkyDemon flightplans contain the information you mention, in fact it's impossible to file from SkyDemon without it.

Is it possible that the new flightplan created for you was the one that was missing the information?
By pgroell - 7/1/2020 9:36:44 AM

Tim Dawson - 7/1/2020 9:11:06 AM
All SkyDemon flightplans contain the information you mention, in fact it's impossible to file from SkyDemon without it.

Is it possible that the new flightplan created for you was the one that was missing the information?

I don't really know, I just thought I would ask to see if the problem already happened to somebody.
It's the first time for me as it usually worked correctly.
By Tim Dawson - 7/1/2020 1:46:24 PM

I haven't heard of it happening myself, but if you contact support they will have a much better idea.
By pilot-byom - 7/1/2020 5:08:34 PM

In my experience German AIS does do new flight plans when they call you for errors on input, reason I don't know. If they forgot to input the telephone data, you should notice because you won't get the message of your plan being processed and ready in the system?
By pgroell - 6/30/2020 5:03:58 PM

Yesterday I filed a FPL via Skydemon from EDTD to LFGB, filing went smoothless. Due to a discrepancy in my data the German Flight Plan Office called me twice on my cellphone to make the correction (technically I don't know how the did this, new flight plan perhaps).
The flight plan was later delayed by 30mn via the FlighPlan Manager
Fast forward a few hours, I land at my destination and flight plan closure does not go as I expected (due to some assumptions on my part and then some distracting factors e.g. I made a mistake).
I learned quite by chance about 40 mn after the landing that authorities lauched a search (called the local club, etc..). This what put to an end by me having the military office in charge on the phone.

Later I called the central flight plan office in Le Bourget to ask why they hadn't called me on my cellphone as everything was in the flightplan and I was the informed that fields that should hold the informations were blank : no pilot name, no cellphone number, not the information that the flightplan was filed via Skydemon.
I was also told that it was not the first time that flightplans filed via Skydemon were missing those informations.
I don't know if anybody is aware of such problems with flightplan informations missing, and I don't know if the problem lies with Skydemon as there were some other actors in that chain of events.

Initial Flightplan
(FPL-FPSGA-VG
-RV7/L-S/S
-EDTD1130
-N0145VFR DCT 4808N00842E DCT 4751N00843E DCT 4808N00829E DCT
4751N00829E DCT 4803N00821E DCT LFSBN DCT EH DCT
-LFGB0050
-EET/LFEE0047 RMK/PILOT GROELL +3368xxxxxxxx, CREATED BY SKYDEMON,
SUPP INFO RQS KBLIHAEX DOF/200629)

(SPL-FPSGA-EDTD1130
-LFGB0050
-EET/LFEE0047 RMK/PILOT GROELL +3368xxxxxxxxx, CREATED BY SKYDEMON,