SkyDemon Forums

Swiss airways, waypoints, Lugano

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic31377.aspx

By peschi - 6/6/2020 11:43:59 AM

I have tried to plan a route from LSZA Lugano northbound using the depicted airways. I cannot start the route neither at LSZA nor at LUGAN to join the (helicopter-) airway KQ851 and the waypoints starting with LS... are all missing, therefore I cannot join KY252 as well. But ME104 at the end of the airway is available although not visible. The routes are defined in AIP ENR 3.4
I'm aware of the fact that this is part of the Low Flight Network and it needs special authorization when helicopters flying under IFR (GEN 1.1.4.8) but I would like to define my VFR flight along the ATS route in the flightplan. 
By berndalfred - 6/8/2020 9:08:05 AM

peschi - 6/6/2020 11:43:59 AM
I have tried to plan a route from LSZA Lugano northbound using the depicted airways. I cannot start the route neither at LSZA nor at LUGAN to join the (helicopter-) airway KQ851 and the waypoints starting with LS... are all missing, therefore I cannot join KY252 as well. But ME104 at the end of the airway is available although not visible. The routes are defined in AIP ENR 3.4
I'm aware of the fact that this is part of the Low Flight Network and it needs special authorization when helicopters flying under IFR (GEN 1.1.4.8) but I would like to define my VFR flight along the ATS route in the flightplan. 

Try the "Find Waypoint" function and the airways will be highlighted on the chart.