SkyDemon Forums

Missing controlled airspace in Airways mode from 3.13.5

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic30657.aspx

By sobjerke - 5/1/2020 12:11:21 PM

After upgrading to 3.13.5, no controlled airspace is shown in "Airways mode". When switching to "VFR mode" controlled airspace is shown. The Airspace submenu under Mapping no longer has an option to select various classes of controlled airspace as it had until 3.13.4.

I have the same problem both on iPad and Android, and I have checked with another pilot who also have the same problem on his iPad.

On my PC I also experienced that controlled airspace vanished after the upgrade to 3.13.5, but here there was an option "Controlled" under the Airspace submenu, and by selecting it, I was able to see controlled airspace again. However as the image below shows, this option is missing on the iPad and Android versions.

By judge - 5/1/2020 12:23:21 PM

sobjerke - 5/1/2020 12:11:21 PM
After upgrading to 3.13.5, no controlled airspace is shown in "Airways mode". When switching to "VFR mode" controlled airspace is shown. The Airspace submenu under Mapping no longer has an option to select various classes of controlled airspace as it had until 3.13.4.

I have the same problem both on iPad and Android, and I have checked with another pilot who also have the same problem on his iPad.

On my PC I also experienced that controlled airspace vanished after the upgrade to 3.13.5, but here there was an option "Controlled" under the Airspace submenu, and by selecting it, I was able to see controlled airspace again. However as the image below shows, this option is missing on the iPad and Android versions.

Same problem