SkyDemon Forums

Import a Google map full of Scandinavian landingstrips into Skydemon

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic30560.aspx

By Michaelrubio - 4/12/2020 6:14:14 PM

Dear Skydemon'ers,

A couple of really nice people have done the huge effort to make a couple of Google Maps with Scandinavian private airfield - including a lot of details of each landingstrip:

and

I'd like to import these two Google maps into Skydemon somehow with all details. 
Is there any who knows if that is even possible and in such case would be able to guide me in the right direction? 

Tnx in advance for tips and tricks Smile
By pilot-byom - 4/13/2020 7:41:09 AM

Michael Rubio - 4/12/2020 6:14:14 PM
Dear Skydemon'ers,

A couple of really nice people have done the huge effort to make a couple of Google Maps with Scandinavian private airfield - including a lot of details of each landingstrip:

and

I'd like to import these two Google maps into Skydemon somehow with all details. 
Is there any who knows if that is even possible and in such case would be able to guide me in the right direction? 

Tnx in advance for tips and tricks Smile

Can you prepare a .KML or .KMZ file from the maps data? I went the other way around, getting my custom data out Skydemon to ForeFlight and it worked like a charm on that. Maybe the SD custom data manager in SD PC Plan has been enabled to read .KML/.KMZ in the meantime? Haven't used that one for a while.