SkyDemon Forums

Feedback from moderator

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic29571.aspx

By David N. - 10/11/2019 12:19:32 PM

I have noticed that a number of suggestions in this topic area get a feedback from moderator, but not all (including 1 that I have put forward). 
Furthermore, I see a continuing flow of good improvements in SD however only a few that I can recall from either this topic or from facebook.

As I (off course) think my proposal is highly relevant, it is less motivating not to get any feedback whether I am completely off-track or it (might) will be taken into consideration. I do not expect a resume but a simple response like 'No bloody way!', 'Hmm, that sounds interesting' or something in the between would be nice.
I know that it might be a trade secret, but it would be awesome to know what was in the pipeline for the future as I highly appreciate all your work.

By Tim Dawson - 11/29/2019 10:40:31 AM

Some of the information you asked for is private. We can't please everybody and cannot implement all features, no matter how much they might help one individual person. We implement what we want to, based on what we think will be most helpful and sometimes on suggestions from users where many users suggest the same thing and we judge that we can afford to do so.

A tiny fraction of our tens of thousands of active subscribers participate in this forum. The vast majority of contact we have with users is through customer support, where we speak to dozens of users on a daily basis by telephone and email.

Ideas from customers are most likely to be implemented if there is a steady stream of individual (and separate) users requesting broadly the same thing or expressing the same problem. Our customer support channels are the best way for us to judge this.

SkyDemon has a European focus. We have many more users outside of the UK than inside.