SkyDemon Forums

PilotAware aircraft icon size

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic29355.aspx

By Maverix - 9/26/2020 6:07:45 AM

joey - 7/23/2020 8:09:25 PM
I would also like the option to display other aircraft more prominently (larger size, different color, stronger contrast, whatever).

Tim,

please make target icon and text size customizable!
Also the text size from bearingless targets. It's almost impossible to see the height of the bearingless target and the bearingless target is not shown on the radar screen.

Thanks.
By efrenken - 9/26/2020 10:39:37 PM

I support the request to make the target icon and the associated text (at least altitude) more prominent.

As long as this info stays as small as it is, my head-down-time in the cockpit will be unnecessary long.

Eric
By HTB - 9/7/2019 2:16:03 PM

Apologies if this has been raised before - tried searching without success.

I'm running PilotAware via Skydemon and have issues seeing the plotted aircraft on the screen amongst the other chart data.  My screen is either on my knee pad or on the instrument panel in an Autogyro.  I was wondering of we could have an option to increase the size of the PilotAware plotted aircraft in Skydemon and its altitude difference data (much like our own aircraft icon) or change its colour so it is more obvious and stands out in relation to the chart being plotted.  In short, I need a way of increasing the contrast between the PAW aircraft and chart.

Thanks,

H