SkyDemon Forums

SkyDemon and PowerFlarm

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic29148.aspx

By Grila - 8/19/2019 3:18:46 PM

Hi Paul,

I've been using SD and PowerFlarm Core/Air Connect for 7 years now and it works well.  You might want to look at another thread I wrote on detailing a few issues that I've had now and again: "SD on iPad, PowerFLARM - Connection problems"

Here's another thing I've recently discovered: I'm not sure if it's just my set-up but if I have PowerFlarm Core talking to SD on my iPad and have noticed that if I have the Air Connect device also logged onto my iPhone (which is in my coat pocket) I seem to get issues. The answer was to go into settings on my iPhone and delete the SSID for the Air Connect device (I.e.: 'Forget This Network') so that it couldn't automatically connect.

It seems that the Air Connect device only seems to like 'talking' to one device at a time and giving it its whole hearted attention!!
By PaulRuskin - 8/5/2019 6:16:15 PM

Can anyone comment as to whether the combination of SkyDemon / PowerFlarm / Butterfly Connect works well?

From old posts it was my understanding that for various reasons SkyDemon tended to drop the connection.  Is this still the case, or has it been solved?

Paul