SkyDemon Forums

Costs included in the debriefing pack

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic27876.aspx

By alexis.hellen@gmail.com - 2/24/2019 12:30:31 PM

Hello, 

I often fly with friends with whom I end up sharing the costs (I rent a plane from my airclub)

I would love to be able to include costs to a log and se these costs summarised in the debriefing pack. 
The costs would be: 
- Plane rental costs (if wet) based on the flight time and the value set in the plane profile
- Landing fees: there could be a field for these that would be manually filled in the view that comes up wen one clicks on the log, in the same way one can add a comment in the Notepad section.
- Other costs (customs, etc...) filled in the same way as the landing fees above.

Then SkyDemon would summ up all these costs in the debriefing pack. There could be an option somewhere to show or not these costs.
Below a mock up of what this section could look like in the debriefing pack (bottom line).
What do you lads and lasses out there think about this?

Cheers, Alexis

By Tim Dawson - 2/27/2019 10:19:36 AM

It's not something I would have thought of, but we would be happy to add it to the debriefing pack if enough people wanted it. It would really only work for rental aircraft, though, where you pay a simple cost per hour of flight. That would restrict its usefulness to all the people whose costs are based on fuel, because of course we don't know how much fuel was actually used on a flight.