SkyDemon Forums

SkyDemon device count

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic27029.aspx

By Tim Dawson - 10/1/2018 11:01:51 AM

You'd need to contact us about a corporate license. The leisure license is a one-size-fits-most licensing model which works at least 99% of the time but for special cases, we would need a special license and extra administration.
By Lerk - 10/1/2018 7:29:41 PM

Can you not see the Apple ID or google account and use that as ‘a device’?
By frederic - 10/2/2018 8:39:39 AM

I live the same problems as RobertPBham. I just sent a message via contact me from the skydemon website to ask what is possible. So it  is not necessary to answer me by thuis post.
Effectively, I am using 2 Androïd tablets for SD but they mainly are staying in the aircraft or at home, because too big to take ther in my pocket. It will mean that I cannot consult SD outside of my aircraft or at home.

Best regards
By RobertPBham - 9/30/2018 2:29:53 PM

Hi all,

I’m aware of the SkyDemon two PC and two mobile device allowance but was wondering if this can be adjusted (for me) to one PC and three mobile devices - can it be controlled via the subscription?

My current setup is as follows - my PC for main planning and research, my iPad for tweaks and checking at home before flight and then my iPhone for flying.

However, I’ve just invested in a Huawei Mediapad T3 7 16gb which will be dedicated for flying. I’d like to keep my iPhone registered as a backup should anything fail in flight and obviously not lose the ability to use my iPad at home.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Rob