SkyDemon Forums

invasion of pub in my android version !!

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic25403.aspx

By guille - 2/18/2018 4:58:09 PM

I use an android version on a samsung phone as backup. It always works fine, but today I had a bad surprise, the SD screen disappeared, covered by a pub screen !!!! First time I noticed this. I am used to these invasions but this is the first time with SDemon !! Is there some hint to avoid this ? it it really a bad thing. Perhaps I will decide to close my google accounts even if it is practical for the Agenda and other issues.  This is not a problem of SD of course, except if there is some way of avoiding it through some parameter I ignore ?
By guille - 2/20/2018 6:00:39 PM

Tim Dawson - 2/20/2018 4:21:39 PM
What on earth is a pub screen?

Certainly nothing to do with SkyDemon, by the sound of it. Perhaps your device is compromised by some so‌rt of malware.‌

What I call a pub screen is an advertising for buying something or uploading an application ... Thanks for your comments, of course nothing to do with SkyDemon, perhaps I left Meteo France opened, and it created the problem. Anyway, Google is problematic in terms of these type of invasions ... I will check if this problem comes again. A malware is also a possibility, I will try to check it too. Anyway, with my Ipad I have no problem at all.