SkyDemon Forums

Aircraft and user waypoint cloud syncing

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic25271.aspx

By buckleyp - 1/30/2018 7:54:32 AM

Please can the aircraft definitions and user waypoints be synchronised to the cloud automatically like routes now are.
It's a bit ann‌‌oying when changing the configuration of an aircraft or adding a new waypoint to them have to remember to manually sync back to the cloud and reload so it's then available on other devices, and without wiping out other changes that may have been made on those devices (without syncing yet).
Thank you.‌
By buckleyp - 2/21/2018 5:35:36 PM

just as another example, I have just pulled up a route on my PC which I originally created on my iPad. It's using a particular aircraft and I am told the aircraft definition is different to that in my library but I have no way of knowing which is the latest version, what the changes are, whether it's best to go with the PC, iPad or Cloud version. I do improve the definitions of the aircraft I fly from time to time, different power settings, W&B etc, and would like these to be easily available across all devices without having to essentially do the sync manually, and remember to do it, which I obviously did not do this time! thank you