SkyDemon Forums

Feature Request - Add PLOG to Debriefing Pack

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic24796.aspx

By plume_tray - 1/26/2018 11:45:34 AM

I like that the Debriefing Pack has been updated in v3.9.1 for iOS. Its a good start but in need of further improvement.

‌I would like to see the aircraft details used for the flight, as per the planned PLOG.

‌Also, I would like see more columns added to the Debriefing Pack PLOG so it resembles the one customised for his/her flight. In v3.9.1, we get TrkT , Dist, Elapsed and Time. I'd like to see the figures for MSA, Level, IAS, TrkM, Wind, HdgM, GS, Time (Planned), FuelR, ETA. This is so that we can view/save the actuals vs planned.
By Tim Dawson - 1/29/2018 11:56:00 AM

What you're asking is that we save complete forecast data along with the log of every flight flown, so that we can reconstruct a PLOG as it would have looked at the time just before you flew.

We briefly considered‌‌ doing that and rejected it as being way overkill.
By plume_tray - 11/16/2017 10:57:20 PM

Would be nice if the Debriefing Pack could include the completed PLOG from the flight so we can save/share it if needed.

Also, why do we not have the ability to select what is / isn't included in the Debriefing Pack like we do for the Briefing Pack?

iOS user.
By EHOW flyer - 2/4/2018 7:38:13 AM

Another 2 wishes on the debriefing pack:
1. Add the scratchpath pages (selectable)
2. A switch to (de)select the events.

Question:
The post-flight Pilot Log includes the actual times of arrival at the waypoints in the planned route even if you haven’t passed these waypoints in case of a detour. Reflect the logged passing times to the actual times when passing these planned waypoints abeam?