SkyDemon Forums

PowerFlarm and SkyDemon traffic display

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic23634.aspx

By DerekBOPA - 6/20/2017 1:49:11 PM

Hello

We are considering installing the PowerFlarm Core unit within our Piper Archer. We understand that we will require external aerials, an Air Connect WiFi signal for pairing with SkyDemon and the Minor Change Approval from Piper.

I would be very interested in talking with anyone who has installed this equipment to hear of their experiences both good and not so good.

Thank you

Derek
erek.alway@btinternet.com">Derek.alway@btinternet.com
By dins - 12/19/2018 1:49:50 PM

DerekBOPA - 6/20/2017 1:49:11 PM
HelloWe are considering installing the PowerFlarm Core unit within our Piper Archer. We understand that we will require external aerials, an Air Connect WiFi signal for pairing with SkyDemon and the Minor Change Approval from Piper. I would be very interested in talking with anyone who has installed this equipment to hear of their experiences both good and not so good. Thank youDerekerek.alway@btinternet.com">Derek.alway@btinternet.com

Did you do the Power Flarm Core installation-  Since I considered Gliders the higher risk,and since I normally fly fro the left seat, I put the I Flarm antenaa on the right wndow, and using the F:ARm tool, It shows better reception on my "blind" right side.