SkyDemon Forums

Weather when flying

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic18807.aspx

By flieger-claus - 5/7/2017 2:09:51 PM

In the past I had a very useful wind barb / arrow on the left bottom side on the screen. I cannot find a menu to see it again....in google play it is still to see in the sample screenshot. I use Android 3.7.1.28802. For me it is not so helpful in navigation before every flight to switch on weather overlays. And to search the map where is a wind barb...
I am looking forward for a tipp to get  the wind barb again at the left bottom side! Claus
By pseudonym - 5/7/2017 2:18:24 PM

flieger-claus - 5/7/2017 2:09:51 PM
In the past I had a very useful wind barb / arrow on the left bottom side on the screen. I cannot find a menu to see it again....in google play it is still to see in the sample screenshot. I use Android 3.7.1.28802. For me it is not so helpful in navigation before every flight to switch on weather overlays. And to search the map where is a wind barb...
I am looking forward for a tipp to get  the wind barb again at the left bottom side! Claus

Offline?
By Tim Dawson - 5/8/2017 9:11:51 AM

Claus, it sounds like you've probably just turned off the wind instrument. In flight, Setup -> Instruments.
By Martin Bech - 5/6/2016 6:45:45 PM

If I use the weather function when flying nothing is showing on the map(arrows)?