SkyDemon Forums

iOS 9 Beta - Skydemon Not working

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic16176.aspx

By g-bebz - 6/23/2015 6:54:43 PM

ok ok ok ok I know I'm jumping the gun, running beta software etc... but thats who I am - a developer Smile 

After upgrading to iOS 9 Beta 1 and reinstalling SD on my iPhone 6 it now crashes on startup. Click the icon and get black screen, seconds later it dumps out to the default iphone page to select the app again. 

reboot, restore, nothing fixes it. 

Any suggestions? Any known issues with SD that the team are working on? Any time frames? 

I'll not upgrade my iPad for now (as I use that for flying) but have only done the iPhone 6 (as I need iOS9 for work development) - having the iphone backup when flying was useful though Smile Smile 
By g-bebz - 6/29/2015 2:07:54 PM

well its your software - you do what you think is best - im not in this for a developers pissing fight.

Just for the record, for those reading this, although Apple state categorically that once you install iOS9 Beta you cannot downgrade back to iOS 8.4 - it *is* actually perfectly possible, and I have done this today to test our own app on this iPhone 6.

SkyDemon runs on the latest iOS 8.4 Beta 4 with no problems.

Dont get me started on the problems I encountered with iOS 9 - as a consumer or a developer - this is not the place - but for those reading - just dont go there, dont upgrade to iOS 9 unless you are a developer on a development device dedicated to development :-)