SkyDemon Forums

Ilevil

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic16094.aspx

By nicoglider - 11/24/2016 7:49:47 AM

SmileWe are now several Skydemon users to use also Ilevil !!! We look forward to the compatibility of both systems !! Ilevil teams tell us to be ready to collaborate with Skydemon !! When can we use the 2 ????
‌---
‌Nous sommes maintenant plusieurs utilisateurs de skydemon à utiliser aussi Ilevil !!! Nous attendons avec impatience la compatibilité des 2 systèmes!! Les équipes de Ilevil nous indiquent être prêt à une collaboration avec Skydemon!! Quand pourrons nous utiliser les 2 ????
By ckurz7000 - 11/24/2016 2:13:33 PM

nicoglider - 11/24/2016 7:49:47 AM
SmileWe are now several Skydemon users to use also Ilevil !!! We look forward to the compatibility of both systems !! Ilevil teams tell us to be ready to collaborate with Skydemon !! When can we use the 2 ????
‌---
‌Nous sommes maintenant plusieurs utilisateurs de skydemon à utiliser aussi Ilevil !!! Nous attendons avec impatience la compatibilité des 2 systèmes!! Les équipes de Ilevil nous indiquent être prêt à une collaboration avec Skydemon!! Quand pourrons nous utiliser les 2 ????

Tu veux dire que les deux ne sont pas compatibles? Après avoir lu les derniers messages j'ai l'impression qu' iLevil et SD communiquent par WiFi et que ça marche, n'est-ce pas?

Are you saying that the two are incompatible? Reading the previous posts I get the impressions that they both communicate via Wifi.

-- Chris.‌‌
By nicoglider - 11/24/2016 2:43:06 PM

In the menu: Settings -> Connectivity options, there is no "Ilevil" !!!
‌---
‌Dans le menu : Réglages -> Options de connectivité, il n'y a pas "Ilevil" !!!
By nicoglider - 12/9/2016 7:08:08 AM

When I chose in "connectivity option" -> GLD90 and after connecting ilevil to wifi, I "boot" -> USE GDL90. There is a message that appears: "the connection to your GPS has been lost" within 3 seconds! Do you have an idea for a good functioning ???
‌--- 
‌Lorsque que je choisi dans "option de connectivité" -> GLD90 et après avoir connecté ilevil en wifi, je fais "démarrer" - > USE GDL90. Il y a un message qui apparait :" la connection à votre GPS a été perdu " dans les 3 secondes !!! Avez vous une idée pour un bon fonctionnement???

By Tim Dawson - 12/9/2016 10:36:41 AM

Support for the iLevil has been added in the forthcoming 3.7.1 version of SkyDemon.
By Tim Dawson - 12/12/2016 11:12:32 AM

There's no set date for our forthcoming releases.
By colinb - 6/15/2015 1:32:58 PM

Hi, I have noticed some of the other GPS software are able to integrate into ADS-B and AHARS info from the Ilevil systems

Will sky demon be looking to integrate something like this?

To have some artificial horizon and maybe even some synthetic vision would be great on the sky demon 
I do have the ILevil AW that has the pitostatic inputs, so i would be more than happy to help beta test 

Thanks

Colin

By zippsoftware - 4/30/2018 12:56:25 AM

Can anyone confirm if the Ilevil 2 SW (portable, wifi) works with the current Android SkyDemon app?

T‌hank you! ‌