SkyDemon Forums

Editing of per-leg settings

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic16078.aspx

By makmak - 6/13/2015 12:11:34 PM

When I want to edit the settings such as altitude for a particular leg, I can double click on it in the map or the virtual radar view. This brings up a pop-up where I can e.g. change the altitude for the leg. Quite often, I want to change the altitude for all my legs, and this requires that I double click on all legs. It would be nice if there were buttons in the leg editor popup that would bring me to the next/previous leg. On tablets, this could also be achieved by swiping. Perhaps it would be possible to inherit altitudes from the previous leg as well?

I am aware that it is possible to change the leg altitude by dragging it in the virtual radar view, but this is quite fiddly since I have to get it right to the nearest 100ft, and this is particularly difficult on a smaller screen such as an ipad mini. 

On a related note: Why can I only enter altitudes in feet, and not in flight levels above the transition altitude?

Thanks, 
/Martin Koch
By Skyboy999 - 7/14/2015 12:19:06 PM

Perhaps there's another way of looking at this by showing current and pending airspace limits along track. Profile view kind of shows this but not finitely?