SkyDemon Forums

Wifi link to Dynon Skyview

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic14993.aspx

By Hotscam - 4/19/2015 4:31:59 PM

We use Dynon Skyview in our plane and have trouble loading GPX route files into it.
These can be written to memory stick from a PC made up by Skydemon, but when I am travelling the iPad I use cannot write to sticks as you know.

Dynon has now introduced an open wifi interface to their terminals to do this and this is quite interesting.
Foreflight (not suitable for Europe) and Easy VFR now support this interface, but I am not a fan of these systems.

Is there a chance Skydemon would support this in the future?
Talked to Michael Shofield of Dynon and he said they would be happy to support this, but you have not been in touch he said.
By Roman Poljak - 6/27/2021 1:46:49 PM

fvdvetgmail - 6/9/2019 9:28:02 PM
Hi Hans,

I also fly a blackshape prime with a dynon skyview and I have the same problem as you have!
there are 2 screens and 2 dongles and both have a working wifi connection with sky view etc.

In skydemon , when i activated 'go flying' with dynon services etc, i'm able to sent the flight plan to dynon skyview.
No error messages etc, but i'm not seeing the flight plan on the dynon screen. In the flight plan menu of dynon are no further options to force an import etc.
actually i'm thinking i'm doing everything as should. Is it a SkyDemon item or do I have to dive once more into the Dynon guides??

Can someone help me out on this?
Kind regards 
Frank van der Vet 
Netherlands

Hi, Frank, 
I have same problem with my BS PRIME. Any solutions yet?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Roman Poljak
Slovenia