SkyDemon Forums

Silverlight and Mac OS

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic12433.aspx

By djags - 6/16/2014 8:01:29 AM

Has anyone else experienced a total inability to run "web.skydemon.aero" on any browser on a Mac?
Either Safari says it's not installed or Firefox doesn't accept any keyboard inputs once the first log-in page has loaded (which goes to prove that Silverlight is indeed installed but something isn't working as advertised).
I also re-installed the entire OS in an attempt to have a fresh Safari, I've uninstalled and re-installed Silverlight many times (including deep cleanses), all to no avail.
I have the latest versions of Mac OS 10.9.3, Safari 7.0.4 and Silverlight 5.1.30317 and simply cannot get onto the web-based flight-planning page of Skydemon.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
David

(PS Developers: Any chance of writing a native version of Skydemon for Mac, without having use a program like Parallel? Or what about at least using a non-Windows-based plug-in for browser web-based planning?)
By nkt2000 - 10/19/2015 9:37:10 AM

I ungraded to El Capitan and lost the use of ms outlook. This was a know problem but, unfortunately, not by me at the time. It has been fixed now but I rolled back to Yosemite anyway. It is easy to do. You basically reinstall from the backup you made before upgrading. Google it and there are a few sites that give instructions on how to do it. It takes ages.